|Alabama Crimson Tide
|5:45pm CST - ESPN
I had to go into work for a little while this morning, but I just got back in time for the Auburn/State kickoff, and State is running all over the Teagles. LF is apparently very good for the Bulldogs. Anyway, here are the five questions for the offense and defense for tonight's game.
1. Will Wilson be able to step up and play at the level we all think he is capable of? He had a good day passing against the Hogs last year, and their corners were burned but good against Troy, so this is a great opportunity for him to show what he can do.
2. How many receivers will have catches? Only Hall and McCoy recorded catches last week, so how many guys can we get involved tonight?
3. Whither Jimmy Johns? He all but disappeared last week, and we still haven't seen him at FB.
4. Will Terry Grant be able to keep up his production, or is he due for a lackluster performance?
5. Will the o-line be able to dominate the Hogs like they did Vandy?
1. What are we going to do to contain McFadden and Jones? Does the staff trust the speed and athleticism of the front seven to keep them in check, or will we bring the safeties/corners up to help play the run?
2. When they come out in the "Wild Hog" formation, how will the secondary line up to prevent McFadden from passing?
3. Will the d-line be able to get as much pressure in the backfield as they did against Vandy?
4. Can we please get some turnovers? Castille alone should have a couple of picks by now...
5. Will Mustin hold onto his starting job, or will we see more of Prince Hall this week?