It's going to be a long weekend, kids, since there's no football (unless you count the NFL, which you shouldn't) 'til next weekend, but at least you'll have the random ten to keep you occupied for about three minutes! If you don't know how to play, put your iPod/iTunes/Zune/whatever on shuffle and list the first ten songs that come up. No cheating to make yours look cooler.
- Gladys Knight and the Pips - I've Got to Use My Imagination
- Aerosmith - Sweet Emotion
- New York Dolls - It's Too Late
- Emmylou Harris - Precious Memories
- The Flying Burrito Brothers - Six Days on the Road
- Otis Rush - All Your Love
- Hank Williams, Jr. - Midnight Rider
- George Strait - I Can Still Make Cheyenne
- Foghat - I Just Want to Make Love to You
- Elvis - Return to Sender
And since the New York Dolls popped up, ladies, your beefcake this week is Mr. David Johansen, better known as Buster Poindexter.