The top two videos are songs that I inexplicably loved as a child, so much so that whenever they are heard by my parents they still ask me if I remember walking around singing them as a youngster and how cute it was, while the bottom two are songs that I have stated on many occasions to many a person I want played at my funeral.
Anywho, y'all know how to play, so get cracking.
1. Kenny Rogers - Lucille
2. Fishbone - Sunless Saturday
3. Ryan Adams & the Cardinals - Sweet Illusions
4. Buddy Guy and Junior Wells - That's All Right
5. The Stanley Brothers - Angel Band
6. Van Morrison - Mule Skinner Blues
7. Elvis Presley - Peace in the Valley
8. B.J. Thomas - Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song
9. Led Zeppelin - I Can't Quit You Baby
10. Johnny Cash - Walking the Blues