|The fact that she's also stunningly beautiful isn't much consolation, either.|
So now it's y'all's turn to roll the dice and risk letting us all in on your deepest, darkest musical secrets. Put your preferred method of digital music listening on shuffle and list the first ten songs that come up. No cheating to make yours look cooler, since I clearly could have and didn't (for the record, if I had skipped Martina, I would have had a bonus indie cred selection with Dead Can Dance, whom my iPod inexplicably loves despite the fact I haven't listened to a full song by them in over a decade, so, you know, no cheating MFers!).
1. Zero 7 - Futures
2. The Cars - Touch and Go
3. Clifford Brown - What is This Thing Called Love?
4. Martina McBride - 'Til I Can Make it On My Own
5. DMB - #41
6. Gov't Mule - Same Price
7. Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers - Something in the Air
8. The Skillet Lickers - Pretty Little Widow
9. Squirrel Nut Zippers - Lugubrious Whing Whang
10. Pavement - In the Mouth of a Desert