...is in the mood for some Dylan I guess.
1. Bob Dylan - Lonesome Day Blues - Love & Theft
"Funny, how the things you have the hardest time parting with / Are the things you need the least."
2. Willie Nelson - Mr. Record Man - Revolutions of Time
"There was something / About a love that didn't treat him right."
3. Nina Simone - Tell Me More and More and Then Some - Pastel Blues/Let It All Out
"Whisper from now on 'til Doomsday."
4. Grateful Dead - Mexicali Blues - Skeletons From the Closet
"Cherish well your thoughts, and keep a tight grip on your booze."
5. Bob Dylan - It's All Over Now, Baby Blue - Bob Dylan's Greatest Hits, Vol. 2
"Forget the dead you've left, they will not follow you."
6. Sam & Dave - You Got Me Hummin' - The Best of Sam & Dave
"It makes my cold nights hot."
7. Gillian Welch - Revelator - Time (The Revelator)
"I’ll go back to Cali where I can sleep out every night."
8. Hank Williams, Jr. - Country Boy Can Survive - The Pressure is On
"We them ol' boys raised on shotguns."
9. The Black Keys - Just Got to Be - Magic Potion
"And it won't get better, no matter how hard I try."
10. Calexico/Iron & Wine - A History of Lovers - In the Reins
"Blood made her heart change it's beating."