surfeit \SUR-fit\ , noun:
1. Excess; an excessive amount: a surfeit of speechmaking.
2. Excess or overindulgence in eating or drinking.
3. An uncomfortably full or crapulous feeling due to excessive eating or drinking.
4. General disgust caused by excess or satiety.
1. To bring to a state of surfeit by excess of food or drink.
2. To supply with anything to excess or satiety; satiate.
The surfeit of both committed running backs and existing talent on the roster could cause some of the Tide's sought after recruits to look elsewhere come signing day.