After a one week hiatus, we are back in business. Bammer decided to lay out again, so this week's podcast featured JTadpole, Ricky Muncie, and myself.
Considering the lack of a real game last week, we tried out a bit of a different format. Let us know if you like this format and want us to continue doing the broader approach in the future.
Here are the topics we hit on:
- Thoughts on the Georgia State game
- How are you feeling about the team compared to preseason expectations?
- Who do we see winning the East and West divisions now?
- Picks for Saturday's games (Texas/Oklahoma, Missouri/Georgia, Florida/LSU)
- Picks for upcoming game against Kentucky
- Upset picks for Saturday
And if you're interested in subscribing either through iTunes or a podcast app, here are the links you need. Here is our RSS feed that you can copy and paste to your podcatcher/aggregator/app -(http://rollbamaroll.podbean.com/feed/) and here is a link to subscribe to our podcast on iTunes.