We are back at it again, but this time we get to talk about some actual football!
- Positive takeaways from the game - Cam Rob, Cyrus Jones, Jalston Fowler, Amari Cooper
- Negative takeaways- Linebackers, secondary, injury to DeAndrew White/Jarrick Williams
- What we want to see next week against FAU
And of course...
- The quarterback battle at hand
- Assessing Blake Sims' performance
<a href="http://rollbamaroll.podbean.com/mf/web/53qrek/Gumppodcast2.mp3">Download this episode (right click and save)</a>
If you have any questions or topics you'd like for JTad and I to discuss on a weekly basis, please place them in the comments below or email us at RollBamaRollSBN@gmail.com
P.S. The intro music today is Hold On from the Alabama Shakes