CFP NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME
#2 Oregon Ducks
#4 Ohio State Buckeyes
7:30pm CT / 8:30pm ET, January 12, 2015
JerryWorld, Arlington, TX
The Oregon Ducks are a 6 point favorite which sound a bit high to me. I truly have no idea how this game will end.
I am not sure who to half-heartedly root for either.
- They have hot cheerleaders.
- Good guy head coach
- They have hot cheerleaders. Why do they deserve a championship?
- Evil overlord Phil Knight.
- Stupid obnoxious uniforms (see #2 above).
OHIO STATE GOOD:
- Maybe them winning makes Bama look a tad better?
- Traditional power with traditional uniforms.
- Old school football.
OHIO STATE BAD:
- Liar Jim Tressel getting elected into the CFB Hall of Fame despite currently serving a five-year show-cause order for lying to the NCAA while guys like Joe Namath, Kenny Stabler, Shaun Alexander, Tommy Lewis, Ray Perkins, Wilbur Jackson, E. J. Junior, Bob Baumhower, Tommy Wilcox, Paul Crane, Don McNeal, Dwight Stephenson, Mike Pitts, Keith McCants, John Copeland, Eric Curry, Antonio Langham, et al are left out.
- Liar Urban "Pretending-He-Is-Sick-Just-So-He-Can-Get-Out-Of-Sinking-Ship-Florida-And-Oh-By-The-Way-I-Am-Suddenly-Healed" Meyer.
- Obnoxious condescending anOSU fans.
- Obnoxious condescending Big Ten fans.
- They beat Bama. To bleep with them.
So, who are you rooting for (or against)?