For those of you who are not familiar with the Random Ten, it's simple: fire up your musical platform of choice, hit the shuffle, and note the first ten songs that come up. Give the list a title, and then let everyone know in the comments! Oh, and no cheating to make your list more awesome and/or less embarrassing — violators will be labeled Barner and shunned for a period of no less than 30 minutes.
Giant Walls of Steel! R10
- Disturbed - Voices
- Chemical Brothers - Setting Sun
- Two Door Cinema Club - Spring
- 311 - Love Song
- Def Leppard - Rock Brigade
- Arch Enemy - Burning Angel
- Ludacris - Get the F Back
- Puddle of Mudd - Drift & Die
- Soilwork - Possessing the Angels
- Tay Dizm - Up Up & Away
Frequent R10 contributor krnxprs had an outstanding idea two weeks ago that I think we should all try going forward. YouTube has a feature allowing open collaboration on playlists, which effectively means I can set up a public playlist, y'all can pop in and add a video, and we can all listen to the result. If we all chip in, by about noon or so we should have a decent little playlist going to power you through the end of your day. Really simple to participate:
- Log in to your Google/YouTube account.
- Head over to this week’s playlist here.
- Click the "Continue" button on the blue bar at the top.
- Click the "Add Videos" button on the subsequent page.
- Use the search box as you would normally on YouTube; navigate to a video or two to add from your R10 this week, and click the blue "Add Videos" button at the bottom.
Couldn’t be any easier!