I know everybody has been waiting on this weeks R10 to post but Saxon has been busy doing what he does best - mini quotes - just kidding. He has posted his world famous "Advanced Stats Rundown" which should get everyone up to speed on the first slate of bowl games minus the FCS. I am going to plagiarize his usual R10 heading so everyone knows the rules.
Our weekly tribute to the excellence of randomized music
For those of you who are not familiar with the Random Ten, it's simple: fire up your musical platform of choice, hit the shuffle, and note the first ten songs that come up. Give the list a title, and then let everyone know in the comments! Oh, and no cheating to make your list more awesome and/or less embarrassing — violators will be labeled Barner and shunned for a period of no less than 30 minutes.
Kudos to krnxprs for this idea, which allows any of us to contribute a song from our R10s to a weekly community playlist. Super simple to participate:
- Log in to your Google/YouTube account.
- Head over to this week’s playlist here.
- Click the "Continue" button on the blue bar at the top.
- Click the "Add Videos" button on the subsequent page.
- Use the search box as you would normally on YouTube; navigate to a video or two to add from your R10 this week, and click the blue "Add Videos" button at the bottom.
Couldn’t be any easier!
The WM58 R10
Bling (Confession Of A King) – The Killers
Revival – The Allman Brothers Band
We Gonna Take U Back (Lude) / Don’t Leave Me – Blackstreet
Black Friday – Steely Dan
Shoot To Thrill – AC/DC
The Future’s So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades – Timbuk 3
Luck Be A Lady – Frank Sinatra
Love Music – Earth, Wind & Fire
All Over You – Live
Stone Free – Jimi Hendrix
BONUS – Love Train – The O’Jays