For those of you who are not familiar with the Random Ten, it's simple: fire up your musical platform of choice, hit the shuffle, and note the first ten songs that come up. Give the list a title, and then let everyone know in the comments! Oh, and no cheating to make your list more awesome and/or less embarrassing — violators will be labeled Barner and shunned for a period of no less than 30 minutes.Boom, Boom After Boom R10 aka the Reuben Foster R10:
92 days, people.
- Ludacris — U Got A Problem?
- Arch Enemy — Skeleton Dance
- Florence + The Machine — Strangeness and Charm
- Three 6 Mafia — U Got Da Game Wrong
- P.O.D — Anything Right
- Smashing Pumpkins — An Ode to No One
- Chemical Brothers — If You Kling To Me I’ll Klong To You
- Tegan and Sara — Relief Next To Me
- OutKast — Tomb of the Boom
- Tegan and Sara — Take Me Anywhere
BONUS: Derek and the Dominoes — Anyday
1 | The full title of this song is uh, not FAMILY BLAWG material, so you get a Youtube.
2 | This was Eric Clapton’s last band. They released one album (Layla…), and it’s considered his finest achievement. Listen to it.