For those of you who are not familiar with the Random Ten, it's simple: fire up your musical platform of choice, hit the shuffle, and note the first ten songs that come up. Give the list a title, and then let everyone know in the comments! Oh, and no cheating to make your list more awesome and/or less embarrassing — violators will be labeled Barner and shunned for a period of no less than 30 minutes.A New Song For Me To Sing R10
- P.O.D. - Alive
- My Morning Jacket - Just One Thing
- Donnis - Me and My Boo
- Three 6 Mafia - Beatem To Da Floor
- DJ Tiesto - Traffic
- Dark Tranquillity - Damage Done
- Frank Ocean - White
- Nightwish - Come Cover Me
- Broken Social Scene - Windsurfing Nation
- Iced Earth - Burning Times
Frequent R10er krnxprs had an outstanding idea last week that I think we should all try going forward. YouTube has a feature allowing open collaboration on playlists, which effectively means I can set up a public playlist, yall can each pop in and add a video, and we can all listen to the result. If we all chip in, by about noon or so we should have a decent little playlist going to power you through the end of your day. Really simple to participate:
- Log in to your Google/YouTube account.
- Head over to this week’s playlist here.
- Click the “Continue” button on the blue bar at the top.
- Click the “Add Videos” button on the subsequent page.
- Use the search box as you would normally on YouTube; navigate to a video or two to add from your R10 this week, and click the blue “Add Videos” button at the bottom.
Couldn’t be any easier! Add whatever you like, unless you are Erik and the screams of a thousand dying souls is the preferred soundtrack for your day.