On really busy days with a lot of content, some stories may get lost, especially for our readers reliant on Facebook or Twitter for content updates.
To help you review (and to make sure that our authors' contributions aren't getting lost in the SBN layout,) I plan on occasional posts summarizing the day (or past few days) with ICYMI posts, the acronym for "in case you missed it."
- The season's first Blogpoll sees the Alabama Crimson Tide in first place.
- It's Tuesday, and you know what that means -- JTad's NSFW: It's Meltdown Time!
- Data wunderkind John Saxon charted the Tide's defense with some advanced statistics -- and the Tide was actually even better than it looked.
- Today's Jumbo Package honors SEC Player of the Week, Derrick Henry, and sees Nick Saban get a little testy about Middle Tennessee State.
- Not content to just examine the defense, Saxon again wowed us with the advanced stats on the Tide's offense, which was as nearly as impressive (both Saxon and the offense.)
- The Coaches' and AP polls were released today, with Alabama overtaking TCU for unanimous second place.
- CB, as usual, knocked it out of the park with one of our best weekly reads, Random Thoughts From Around The Country.
- Did you see our Lane Kiffin Haiku Contest? You should definitely enter that (or at least read, vote and critique others!)
- Speaking of viewing, Bama Bobblehead put together a beautiful slideshow from Saturday's game against the Badgers.
- Finally, Kleph did a great film review of Derrick Henry's first long TD run versus Wisconsin. Ryan Kelly was the unsung engine that made that train run on time.