Is there anything left to say??? Let's play some football!
2016 CFP NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME:
Alabama Crimson Tide (13-1)
Clemson Tigers (14-0)
Monday, January 11, 2016; 7:30pm / 8:30pm
Glendale, AZ, Sunny, 54°
ESPN - Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit, Heather Cox and Tom Rinaldi.
- Finebaum Film Room (SEC Network): Paul Finebaum, Greg McElroy, Booger McFarland, and Arkansas coach Bret Bielema.
- Film Room (ESPN2): Brian Griese, Chris Spielman, Gators coach Jim McElwain.
- Home Town Radio (ESPN3): In cooperation with Learfield Sports, the ESPN telecast will be available with the Alabama and Clemson home radio broadcasts serving as the commentary (separate feeds) along with a customized viewing experience that includes full time isolated shots of head coaches and star players. Alabama’s radio team is Eli Gold, Phil Savage, and Chris Stewart; the Clemson radio team is also available.
- Homer Telecast (ESPNU): Joe Tessitore will host the slightly biased interplay between Clemson’s Tajh Boyd and Alabama's Barrett Jones.
- ESPN Voices (ESPNEWS): Participants include Teddy Atlas, Michelle Beadle, Jay Bilas, Taylor Twellman, and Marcellus Wiley.
- Sounds of the Game (ESPN Classic and ESPN3): ESPN’s game telecast — sans commentators — will be amplified with dozens of microphones positioned throughout the stadium in addition to the public address announcer and referee calls to recreate the in-stadium fan experience of being seated at the game. This will include full coverage of the pregame on-field entertainment and halftime band performances.
- Command Center (ESPN Goal Line): Full-time split screen application showing the live game action, along with immediate replays of every play, isolated camera feeds of both head coaches, enhanced statistics, real time drive charts and the ESPN Radio broadcast call of Mike Tirico, Todd Blackledge, Holly Rowe and Joe Schad.
- Mock Replay Booth (ESPN3): An authentic recreation of the replay booth experience will give an inside look at the review process in which replay officials review every play of the game, determine which plays are subject to further review and then what happens during an official replay stoppage. Current ACC Replay Official Ralph Pickett and current SEC Replay Communicator Ben Oldham will take viewers through the full process of reviewing every play from their recreated replay booth set up in Bristol. They will be joined by former ACC Coordinator of Officials and current ESPN Rules Expert Doug Rhoads.
- Pylon Cam (ESPN3): A continuous stream of the cameras being fed from the eight pylons surrounding the field, both at the goal lines and for the first time from the backlines of the end zones. The position of the ball on the field will determine which 12 of the 24 available camera feeds will be displayed live along with a featured replay box offering the best pylon camera angle available of any key plays.
- Data Center (ESPN3): Will include significant on-screen graphic content ranging from analytics, real time drive charts, win probability updates, curated social media reaction and more.
- Spider Cam (ESPN3): A continuous feed of the camera that maneuvers above the field of play and often provides a behind-the-offense look at the game action.
- Student Section (ESPN3): Cameras in the Taco Bell student sections — focusing on students, bands, mascots and cheerleaders of each team — to showcase how the most enthusiastic fans in the building are reacting with every play.