Who: 331 prospects in the 2016 draft who have been invited to compete. Crimson Tide players include C Ryan Kelly, DB Cyrus Jones, DL A'Shawn Robinson, DL D.J. Pettway, DL Jarran Reed, LB Reggie Ragland, OL Dominick Jackson, RB Derrick Henry, RB Kenyan Drake. For a complete list of the invited, click here.
What: NFL Scouting Combine for the 2016 Draft.
Where: Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis.
When: Tuesday, Feb. 23 to Monday, Feb. 29.
- Tuesday, Feb. 23: First wave of players arrive.
- Wednesday, Feb. 24: Media interviews for running backs (Drake & Henry), offensive linemen (Kelly & Jackson), and specialists.
- Thursday, Feb. 25: Media interviews for quarterbacks, wide receivers, and tight ends.
- Friday, Feb. 26: Media interviews for defensive linemen (Robinson, Reed, & Pettway) and linebackers (Ragland); On-field workouts for running backs (Drake & Henry), offensive linemen (Kelly & Jackson), and specialists.
- Saturday, Feb. 27: Media interviews for defensive backs (Jones); On-field workouts for quarterbacks, wide receivers and tight ends.
- Sunday, Feb. 28: On-field workouts for defensive linemen (Robinson, Reed, and Pettway) and linebackers (Ragland).
- Monday, Feb. 29: On-field workouts for defensive backs (Jones).
* An in-depth schedule of events is posted here.
Media days: Players, head coaches and front office executives will meet with reporters on Feb. 24-27. Media members are also able to attend select football-related workouts.
Television: NFL Network will broadcast the combine with coverage starting at 11am on Feb. 24-25, then start at 8am on Feb. 26-29 airing both on-field workouts and press conferences.