Head Coach: Dabo Swinney (88-28 overall)
Key Players: QB , RB , WR , TE , WR , WR/PR WR , LB , DE Christian Wilkins, DT , DT , CB .
Head Coach: Nick Saban (210-60-1 overall)
Key Players: QB , RB , WR ArDarius Stewart, TE , DL , LB , S , CB Marlon Humphrey.
Raymond James Stadium - Tampa, FL
January 9, 2017, 7:15 pm CT / 8:15 pm ET
* Officiating crew will be from the Big 12.
ESPN - Chris Fowler and Kirk Herbstreit with a multitude of others from the ESPN universe:
- Finebaum Film Room: SECN, Florida coach Jim McElwain joins Booger McFarland, and studio host Paul Finebaum in viewing the Clemson-Alabama national championship rematch in Tampa.
- CFP Homers Telecast: ESPN2, Former players (Clemson) and (Alabama) join host Joe Tessitore for field-level commentary at the in Tampa.
- CFP Coaches Film Room: ESPNEWS, In-game X-and-O analysis of Clemson and Alabama in the CFP National Championship in Tampa. Brian Griese hosts with coaches Dino Babers, P.J. Fleck, Mark Helfrich, Mike MacIntyre and Matt Rhule.
- CFP Sounds of the Game: ESPNClassic, Clemson and Alabama band performances highlight a unique audio simulcast of the CFP National Championship in Tampa, featuring natural sound from the field, without commentators.
- CFP ESPN Voices: ESPNU, A cross-section of ESPN personalities in a Los Angeles studio view and discuss the Clemson-Alabama CFP National Championship. Michelle Beadle, Keyshawn Johnson, Bill Walton and Marcellus Wiley are scheduled to appear.
- Command Center: ESPN Goal Line, A split-screen with simultaneous multiple camera views, which could include the main ESPN camera angle, the SkyCam view and isolated camera feeds of both Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney and Alabama head coach Nick Saban. Enhanced statistics and real time drive charts supplement the game action.
- ESPN3 will have various options as well.
- Alabama Radio: Eli Gold and Phil Savage with Chris Stewart. Check for a station near you here.
- ESPN Radio: If you are not a fan of Fowler/Herbie and cannot get Eli, Sean McDonough and Todd Blackledge will call the game on radio.
Here we are again. Alabama Crimson Tide versus the Clemson Tigers. It began with 128 teams and now there are two.
Alabama is seeking their fifth national championship in the last eight seasons and 17th overall. Additionally, the Tide looks to become the first major-college team to go 15-0 since the Penn Quakers in 1897.
More From Roll 'Bama Roll
- Happy Gump Day! Has the offensive line finally found some answers...and leadership?
- ‘Bama Basketball Recruiting: Nate Nabs Transcendent Big Man, Five-Star Center Aiden Sherrell
- Giving Away Money Special Edition: Alabama at Mississippi State Point Spread Pick
- Random Thoughts: Big Wins But Do You Believe?
- Jumbo Package: Texas A&M game time announced, Tyler Booker recognized for play vs. Ole Miss
- 2023 Blog Poll Week 5: This week we’re gonna’ party like it’s 1994