This week, we’re joined by The Athletic’s Aaron Suttles — an award-winning journalist, Tide beat writer, and co-host of Jox’s Three Man Front.
There’s a lot on tap this week as we cover some pressing stories for the Tide’s most important game of the regular season:
- Quinnen Williams being the most underrated draft prospect during the Saban era
- Coach O staying long term in Baton Rouge
- Kentucky vs Georgia game
- How Tua can wrap up the Heisman this weekend with strong showing
- How the offensive line will look different this weekend with another serving of Deonte “Cornbread” Brown.
- And of course, we preview the matchup in Red Stick this weekend and why this game probably won’t be as close as many are supposing.
- Plus recruiting anecdotes and the crootin’ power of St. Thomas Aquinas high school football.
- AND we have a pop quiz/contest for our listeners: It’s a question we can’t find an answer for, and if you can correctly answer it, then we will send you a care package of some Tuscaloosa cocktail glasses.
There’s a lot of fun and good info on hand this week, and we again share our warmest thanks to Aaron for joining us.
If you haven’t already, be sure to sign up for The Athletic to get access to some of the best sports content out there. So, grab a drink and come conspire against LSU with us.