No sooner had the 2018 NFL Draft come to an end when Crimson Tide players were snapped up by NFL teams, signed as undrafted free agents (UDFA).
- Tony Brown was one of the first reported UDFA signings. It is the perfect match as he heads to La-La Land to play for the Chargers and work on his acting career.
- Robert Foster is heading up north to catch balls from AJ McCarron in Buffalo. They will both be coached by former Alabama OC Brian Daboll.
- Foster will not have to fly to upstate New York alone. He will have Levi Wallace to keep him company as the former Tide DB also signs with the Bills.
- Cam Sims is headed to the Cincinnati Bengals.
- J.C. Hassenauer will be reunited with first round pick Calvin Ridley with the Atlanta Falcons.
The selection of Joshua Frazier to the Steelers in the 7th round gave Alabama a school record of 12 players picked in one draft. That number is second to only Ohio State who had 14 selected in the 2004 draft. For the record, only one of those 14 ever made a Pro Bowl. The one exception was the late Will Smith.