As we occasionally do around these parts, we’re going to give you a link dump of all the coverage from tonight’s big game. We’ve put out a ton of content, and some of it may have slipped through the cracks.
We’ve got one more coming for you later today — the prediction thread. But, for now, feel free to get caught up as the Tide marches towards No. 18.
- Don’t let the Notre Dame-Clemson final score fool you. The Irish weren’t physically dominated.
- What Alabama looks like to an outsider.
- What to expect from Clemson
- We breakdown the Tigers’ defense here.
- HAI! We talked to Kirk Herbstreit about the game. Make sure to check out this week’s pod.
- Hangry? We return one of our best for perhaps one of the Tide’s best.
- Does a new-look Clemson offense do anything differently?
- What do Tigers fans think of the new-look Alabama offense?
- We knew earlier in the week that the field is going to be a disaster; it’s only gotten worse.
- It’s the worst possible venue ever: Incredibly expensive, zero night life, disinterested techbros, zero casual fans, and a few thousand foreign peeps on an H1B Visa in the valley who have no idea what sport they’re even watching. But, hey, at least the stadium surface is infamous and conditions have been deteriorating by the hour!
- STS tries their hand at a depth-chart comparison and statistical analysis of the two combatants.
- Here’s Bill C’s version.
- Miss Coach Saban’s CFPCG presser? It’s here.
- A matchup so big, it deserves two previews.
- Final media analysis and picks.
- DYK: You can bet on nearly every facet of the game?
- Sometimes as a fan all you can do is hope for the best.