In case you missed the news earlier this week, we are very excited to share the expansion of the Roll ‘Bama Roll Podcast family, which means that we will be adding some new shows in the coming weeks, particularly focusing on recruiting, and — hey — actual production and a budget for this one!
Moving forward, if you typically listen to the podcast using SoundCloud on your phone, you will need to make some changes. After next week, you will need to listen to the podcast on either Apple podcasts or Google podcasts. We have offsited the audio hosting and production to Microphone and it does not support direct streaming (womp, womp).
So be sure to subscribe to us on those platforms. We are also looking into uploading onto Spotify in the coming weeks, so stay tuned for that. There will inevitably be some kinks to work out over the next few weeks as we implement the new system changes, so bear with us.
Now for this week’s episode, Wesley and Brad return on a high note to cover a lot of ground. The topics are:
- The RBR podcast expansion news.
- Alabama Men’s basketball: The Auburn game, the season overall and the future moving forward.
- The AAF, the Birmingham Iron, and its former ‘Bama players.
- Recapping the performances by the former Alabama guys at the NFL Combine and also looking ahead to the NFL Draft for them.
- Shout out to the softball team and the baseball team and the success they are having so far.
- Alabama begins spring practice today and the guys tell you who they’re most excited to see throughout the spring and at A-Day
We are excited for what lies ahead and we thank you all for not only listening up to this point, but for also your feedback too. The guys set the bar low with this weeks episode to make sure that the only way to go from here is UP! Roll Tide!
Be sure to follow/subscribe to the podcast:
iTunes/Apple Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/roll-bama-roll-podcast/id1407525359?mt=2