“Should I stay or should I go?”
The Clash, 1982
The deadline for third year college players to forgo any further eligibility and declare for the 2020 NFL Draft is Monday, January 20. Those players who file cannot later change their minds past this date. Once the paperwork is turned in, their amateur careers are over.
The Scouting Combine begins on Monday, Feb. 24.
Below are the Crimson Tide juniors who may or may not declare for the draft. We will update this post as announcements are made. Adjust your home depth charts accordingly.
ALABAMA JUNIOR TRACKER:
- Terrell Lewis - LEAVING (signed with SIG Sports - also rep Anfernee Jennings, Ryan Anderson, Josh Jacobs)
- Alex Leatherwood - STAYING
- Dylan Moses - STAYING
- Landon Dickerson - STAYING
- Jerry Jeudy - LEAVING (first-round grade from the NFL draft advisory committee, signed with super-agent Leigh Steinberg)
- Jedrick Wills Jr. - LEAVING (signed with Nicole Lynn of Young Money APAA - aka Lil Wayne’s agency)
- Tua Tagovailoa - LEAVING (signed with super-agent Leigh Steinberg)
- Najee Harris - STAYING
- Henry Ruggs III - LEAVING (second-round grade from the NFL draft advisory committee; no agent announcement yet)
- DeVonta Smith - STAYING
- Xavier McKinney - LEAVING (first-round grade from the NFL draft advisory committee; no agent announcement yet)
- [Of note: Jalen Hurts signed with Nicole Lynn as well.]
Thank you for the endless support Bama Nation! We’re coming for it all in 2020! pic.twitter.com/qMToSUPQp7— Alex Leatherwood (@Alskee_) January 2, 2020
Not the year we expected, but I love each and every one of these guys. Buckle up because there is work to be done and you haven’t seen Bama’s best yet.... pic.twitter.com/yhj3oRJRYi— Landon Dickerson (@Landon_2012) January 1, 2020