GAME 3: Saturday, October 10, 2020
Alabama Crimson Tide (2-0) at Ole Miss Rebels (1-1)
Mariel Hemingway Stadium, Oxford, MS ~ 6:30pm ET / 7:30pm CT, ESPN
Lane Kiffin returns to the SEC and gets his first shot at his mentor since the famous “Rocky Block” game in the magical Alabama season of 2009.
- Weather: Though Hurricane Delta has been downgraded to a tropical storm and then to a tropical depression, it is still going to make its presence known. Rain and some wind gusts are expected. The hope is that the rain will somewhat subside by halftime. Thus, the game time push to 6:30pm. The temperature is expected to be 70° at kickoff and drop no lower than 67° throughout the game.
- Announcers: Sean McDonough and Todd Blackledge with Todd McShay and Molly McGrath on the sidelines.
- Eli Gold on Alabama Radio.
- Alabama is 55-10-2 all-time against the Rebel Black ManBearPig Ackbar Sharks. The Tide have won the last four meetings since losing two in a row to the best OM football team money can buy.
- The line on this game is around Bama -24. The Over/Under opened at 79½ which is a BIG number under any circumstances, but has plunged to 69½ due to pending weather.
Rules for RBR Game Threads:
- Please NO embedded Tweets, jpgs, gifs, etc. We ask these things because it slows down load times.
- NO Loki, No injuries!
- We always start off the Threads with a big...