Welcome, warriors, to another wacky week of 2020, featuring fly guy Mike Pence (short for Mechanical Pencil) and Delta’s dawn (which we hope we’ll go on out with a whimper). Anyway, here’s where we come to forget about life for a while and throw our random RAWK ‘round the room. So y’all drop yours below, be excellent to each other, and...PARTY ON, DUDES!
- 3-minute rule by beastie boys
- listen by generation x
- bury a friend by billie eilish
- june by camper van beethoven
- gone fishin’ by louis armstrong & bing crosby
- sunny skies by james taylor
- we’re comin’ out by the replacements
- something like that by n.w.a.
- nowhere man by the beatles
- you’ve got time by regina spektor
bonus: drinkin’ problem by midland (funny & twisted ‘70’s-style country throwback)