The Crimson Tide is back in the College Football Playoffs for a record seventh time. Across the line of scrimmage will be an unfamiliar and unexpected foe in Cincinnati.
We are coming to you a little early, so get comfortable.
Rolling into @ATTStadium for the @CFBPlayoff.— Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic (@CottonBowlGame) December 28, 2021
#LikeNoOther #RollTide pic.twitter.com/xg7cvwnmtf
CFP - COTTON BOWL: Friday, December 31, 2021
Alabama Crimson Tide (12-1) at Cincinnati Bearcats (13-0)
Arlington, TX ~ 2:30/3:30 ESPN
- Weather in Arlington is calling for cloudy skies and a high of 77°. Jerry World has a retractable roof, so weather will not be a factor.
- Announcers: Sean McDonough and Todd Blackledge with Molly McGrath and Laura Rutledge on the sidelines.
- Eli Gold on Alabama Radio.
- The Crimson Tide hold a 5-0 all-time lead over the Tigers. Nick Saban has never faced Cincy as head coach of Alabama.
- According to DraftKings sportsbook, the line on this game is Bama -13½. Over/Under is 58.
Wake Forest (-14.5; O/U 62) vs Rutgers 10am/11am ESPN (Jacksonville, FL)
Washington State (-7.5; O/U 57.5) vs Central Michigan 1pm/noon CBS (El Paso, TX)
Odds/lines subject to change. T&Cs apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.
Rules for RBR Game Threads:
- Please NO embedded Tweets, jpgs, gifs, etc. We ask these things because it slows down load times.
- NO Loki, No injuries - AND WE MEAN IT!
- We always start off the Threads with a big...