2021 SEC Championship Game
Nobody is giving Alabama a chance of winning this game. The talking heads on TV have already been pondering “can a two-loss Bama team get in the playoff?”
Bama vs. the #BamaFactor #RollTide pic.twitter.com/lZPkjmhaSw— Alabama Football (@AlabamaFTBL) December 4, 2021
Saturday, December 4, 2021
Alabama Crimson Tide (11-1) vs Georgia Bulldogs (12-0)
Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, GA ~ 3:07/4:07 CBS
- Weather in Atlanta outside the stadium on Saturday is calling for cloudy and a high of 68. Inside, the roof will likely be closed.
- Announcers: Brad Nessler and Gary Danielson with Jamie Erdahl.
- Eli Gold on Alabama Radio.
- The Crimson Tide have a 41-25-4 all-time record over the Dawgs. Alabama has won the last six meetings.
- Alabama’s streak as a favorite is snapped at 92 games. Fittingly, the last time they were an underdog was also against Georgia in 2015. Despite being a 1.5 point dog, the Crimson Tide crushed the Bulldogs 38-10 in a defeat that led to Mark Richt’s eventual ouster.
- According to DraftKings sportsbook, the line on this game is Georgia -6½. Over/Under is 48½.
Odds/lines subject to change. T&Cs apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.
Rules for RBR Game Threads:
- Please NO embedded Tweets, jpgs, gifs, etc. We ask these things because it slows down load times.
- NO Loki, No injuries - AND WE MEAN IT!
- We always start off the Threads with a big...