We’ve got a variety of props for you today, including a few with America’s favorite celebrity nun...which just seems a bit sacrilegious, IMO.
From SportsBetting AG:
Will Gonzaga complete undefeated season?
(Odds imply a 41.7% chance Gonzaga will go undefeated)
Will Sister Jean quote stats during pregame prayer?
Will Sister Jean’s championship matchup be correct? (Sister Jean picked Gonzaga and Baylor for the NCAA Championship Game.)
Will Dwayne Wade sit with Sister Jean vs. Oregon State
What will happen first?
Sister Jean shown +150
Loyola Chicago dunks -200
Will Cameron Krutwig be compared to a state trooper/Rod Farva during broadcast?
Total seeded upsets in Sweet 16
Margin of largest seeded upset in Sweet 16 (Largest seeded upsets equates to the difference between the winning higher-numbered seed and the losing lower-numbered seed.)
How many double-digit seeds will advance to Elite 8?
Which double-digit seed(s) will advance to Elite 8
Oregon State +235
Oral Roberts +495
How many No. 1 seeds will reach Final Four?
Largest margin of victory in Sweet 16
Over 21.5 points
Under 21.5 points
Highest point total by any player in Sweet 16
Highest point total by any team in Sweet 16
There are actually quite a few I like here.
- Over 30.5 player high points — A guy like Krutwig, Moody, or Suggs can pour it on an overmatched opponent
- Over Sweet 16 MOV greater than 21.5 — there’s apt to be more than one beating this weekend, methinks.
- I like Syracuse as most likely double-digit to advance
- Sister Jean will be shown before a Loyola player dunks. This one is free money, folks. Take it, especially as an underdog on the moneyline.
- And I do like the Celebrity Nun to quote stats. She knows her bid’ness.
- If you’re feeling anti-Gump, also take her pick for the Title game. At 4 to 1, those are great odds for a Baylor/Gonzaga matchup — $25 will net you a cool bill.
- Finally, if you’re feeling a bit adventurous, here are two for you: Bet over .5 double-digits to make the Elite 8, and related to that one, I think there will just one one — but that’s enough: Syracuse over Houston. At $235 on the moneyline, and Houston’s offensive struggles against the zone this year, that one looks a’might bit tasty.
Which double-digit seed (if any) is most likely to make the Elite 8?
This poll is closed
Syracuse over Houston
UCLA over ‘Bama (don’t you f’n dare)
Oral Roberts over Arkansas
Oregon State over Loyola
More than one (answer below in comments)