It’s that time again! A Roll ‘Bama Roll Haiku Competition!
What fitting way to welcome the Texas Titty Babies to Tuscaloosa than by mocking them mercilessly: I believe in kicking a man when he’s down. So this week we’ll do just that...
- Give us your best Texas hot take in haiku form — it can be anything about Texas you want it to be: the state, the coaching staff, Austin, the Longhorns generally, their meltdowns, Colt McCoy. Just come correct.
- Vote on your favorites below. The most-liked one will get A VERY SPECIAL PRIZE (to be announced tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. central).
- Enter as many times as you want.
- RBR staff are free to enter. This a democratic ballot that we can’t rig #NoPolitics.
- Must post your entry in the comments below. That means you must have joined the site. Sorry, them’s the rules.
- The Contest will end at Noon Central, Sunday September 10th, 2023.
- Good luck, and may the odds forever be in your favor.
Get to scribbling!
As promised, here’s what you’re competing for:
A limited edition, Charlie Brown and Snoopie Bobblehead collection! Brought to you by merch maestros, FOCO, this very limited run of just 150 sets is an absolute steal at $65.
The winner of this year’s Haiku contest will get a set sent to from our friends at FOCO...for free! Everyone else can pick theirs up at this link: And I would move quickly. These things are going to sell out ridiculously quickly.
For even more details on the Bobblehead, and ordering info, hit this link right here.
And our thanks again to FOCO for sponsoring our readers!
Good luck, and Roll Tide