Who’s pumped? After a meh slate of Week Zero and Week 1 games, we have some prime entertainment tonight: and Tuscaloosa is off the chain.
If you want to get caught up on the pregame hype, let’s do that here:
- What to look for when Texas has the ball
- What will Texas try to do on defense?
- Does Texas really have the better quarterback?
- Q&A with Burnt Orange Nation
- Sweet ass Jalen Milroe NIL shirts!
- Hate Texas? Enter our Longhorn Haiku contest here! Prize to be announced at 10:00 central
- Want a data-based read on the Bama-Texas Spread? How about a few others with our national point spread picks?
As for the rest of the national coverage? This one really is the creme de la creme for college football. But, there are a few others that may tickle your fancy. Here’s a schedule I stole from our LSU frenemies over at And the Valley Shook
Chime in below, and we’ll see you guys and gals later this evening as the Tide looks to draw closer to evening that record against Shortie.
What’s you score prediction? I’m going with 33-24 — Uncomfortably close until late, when the Tide pull away...and cover in the final few minutes.